Effective Date: January 31, 2008
Updated on: September 16, 2010
1. Types Of Information That May Be Collected
2. How Information May Be Collected
3. How We Use The Information Collected
4. With Whom The Information May Be Shared
5. Links To Other Websites
7. Chat Rooms, Forums, and Message Boards
8. A Special Note For Parents Concerning Privacy
10. Correcting/Updating Personally Identifiable Information
11. Your California Privacy Rights
The following are the types of information we may collect from you:
a. Information You Provide Us
In the course of using the Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain information, including contact information, such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number, or fax number, and certain unique identifiers, such as your user ID or user password, demographic information, such as your date of birth or age, and financial information, such as your credit card number or similar information.
b. Website Usage Information
We may receive and store certain types of internet usage information whenever you visit the Website, such as your click-stream data, your IP address (i.e., a number that is assigned to your computer whenever you connect to the internet), and your domain name (e.g., “XYZ.com”). See Section 2(h), “IP Addresses and Click Stream Data,” below.
c. E-mail Communications
When you open e-mails from us, we may receive a confirmation notifying us that you opened the e-mail (if your computer supports such capabilities). We also may keep track of what e-mails we send you and what e-mails you may be receiving from our subsidiaries and affiliates. Additionally, we keep a record of what communications you have opted to receive or not to receive.
d. Information from Other Sources
We may receive information about you (e.g., missing street number) from other sources and add it to your Personally Identifiable Information.
We may collect information from you in several different areas on the Website, including but not limited to:
You may be asked to complete a registration form and provide Personally Identifiable Information; you may also be asked to choose a user ID and password in order to take advantage of certain features the Website may choose to offer, such as newsletters or contests. Your decision to register is voluntary and you will have the opportunity to decide whether or not to disclose information to us; however, please be advised that many products available on the Website require registration.
b. Newsletters and Website E-mails
We offer free newsletters to provide you with information about the Website, about us and our affiliates and subsidiaries, or about our marketing partners and advertisers and sponsors. You may receive a newsletter either by registering for a particular newsletter or in conjunction with a special feature or membership for which you have registered on the Website. You may also cancel your free e-mail subscription by following the instructions provided on the Website or in the newsletter or e-mail, or by clicking here to make any changes to your profile and/or opt-out of the Website's newsletter.
c. Contests or Sweepstakes
We periodically operate contests and sweepstakes through the Website that will require registration or the submission of Personally Identifiable Information. Your Personally Identifiable Information may be used to contact you for winner notification, prize delivery confirmation or other related purposes (see the rules of each contest for details about how your Personally Identifiable Information will be used). We may also ask your permission to allow us to publicly post some of your information on the Website, such as on a winner's page, in the event you win a contest or sweepstakes. Except as required by applicable law, we will not post your information without your permission.
d. Surveys or Voting
From time-to-time we may request Personally Identifiable Information from you in conjunction with a survey or voting poll. Participation is voluntary and you will have the opportunity to decide whether or not to disclose information to the Website. At times, you may have to register to vote or to take part in a survey.
When you register to play games on our Website, you may be asked to provide Personally Identifiable Information.
g. Web Beacons and Other Tracking Technology
The Website uses a variety of technical methods for tracking purposes, including Web Beacons. “Web Beacons” are small pieces of data that are embedded in images on the pages of websites. We also use these technical methods to analyze the traffic patterns on the Website, such as the frequency with which our users visit various parts of the Website. These technical methods may involve the transmission of information either directly to us or to another party authorized by us to collect information on our behalf. We also use these technical methods in HTML e-mails that we send our guests to determine whether our guests have opened those e-mails and/or clicked on links in those e-mails. The information from use of these technical methods may be collected in a form that is personally identifiable.
h. IP Addresses and Click-Stream Data
We may collect IP addresses and/or click-stream data. An IP address is a number associated with the service through which you access the Internet, like your ISP (Internet service provider), your company, or your university. Standing alone, your IP address is not personally identifiable. At times, we also use IP addresses for purposes of system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers and sponsors (for example, regarding the frequency with which our guests visit various parts of the Website). We may combine this information with Personally Identifiable Information we collect from you directly on the Website or any of our other websites, or from third-parties.
Click-stream data is information collected by our computers when you request pages from the Website. Click-stream data may include such information as the page served, the time, the source of the request, the type of browser making the request, the preceding page view and other such non-Personally Identifiable Information. When analyzed, this data helps us analyze how visitors arrive at the Website, what type of content is most popular, what type of visitors in the aggregate are interested in particular kinds of content and advertising, and the like.
i. Transaction Information
If you conduct a financial transaction within the Website, such as subscribing to services offered through the Website, we will ask you to complete an order form that will request certain information from you, including contact information, demographic information and financial information. We will use this information to complete the transaction that you have requested, i.e., to deliver the information, products or other services that you ordered, and to invoice you. For your protection, such Personally Identifiable Information is collected and stored through encrypted means.
The NFL and Univision jointly own the information collected on or through the Website. As applicable, the information you provide to us may be used to:
· contact you about the Website;
· contact you relating to your membership status;
· confirm or fulfill an order you have made through the Website;
· inform you of a prize you have won;
· monitor or improve the use of the Website;
· customize the advertising and content you see;
· monitor compliance with our terms and conditions of use of the Website; and
· send you promotional material or special offers from the NFL and/or Univision, as well as on behalf of the NFL's and Univision's marketing partners and/or their respective affiliates and subsidiaries and other third-parties.
At times, as described below, we may share your Personally Identifiable Information with others for various purposes:
· Agents: We employ other businesses, certain services and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include, without limitation, fulfilling orders, sending e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, Website analysis, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. Such businesses, services and individuals may have access to Personally Identifiable Information needed to perform their functions but may not use or disclose it to third-parties for any other purpose, like sending you marketing offers about their products.
· Aggregate Information: We may share aggregate information, such as demographics and Website usage statistics, with advertisers, sponsors or other organizations. When this type of information is shared, the other parties do not have access to your Personally Identifiable Information.
· Subsidiaries and Affiliates: We may share your information (including, without limitation, Personally Identifiable Information) with our subsidiaries and affiliates (e.g., NFL Properties LLC, NFL International LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Ventures, Inc., Univision Communications Inc., Univision Television Group, Inc., The Univision Network Limited Partnership, Telefutura Television Group, Inc., Telefutura Network Inc., Univision Management Co., Galavision, Inc., Univision of Puerto Rico, Inc. and Univision Radio, Inc., and their subsidiary and affiliated companies, now existing or hereafter formed or acquired, and any of the NFL member clubs).
· Third-Party Ad Serving and Audience and Traffic Measurement Services: We may use a third-party network advertiser to serve the advertisements on the Website, or may use a traffic measurement service to analyze the traffic on the Website. Network advertisers are third-parties that display advertisements based on your visits to the Website and other websites you have visited. “Third-Party Ad Serving” enables us to target advertisements to you for products or websites you might be interested in. “Audience and Traffic Measurement Services” allow us to collect anonymous traffic and behavior information from the Website by monitoring anonymous visitor activity. Although advertisers or other companies do not have access to the Website cookies, the Website's advertisers, sponsors and/or traffic measurement services may themselves set and access their own cookies on your computer if you choose to have your cookies enabled in your browser. Cookies allow third-party advertisers to show you advertisements or content you might be interested in. Note that any images (or any other parts of a web page) served by third-parties in association with third-party cookies may serve as Web Beacons, which enable third-parties to carry out the previously described activities. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one.
· Business Transfers: In the event that all or substantially all of the assets of either Univision or NFL Enterprises LLC are sold or transferred to another party, or another transaction occurs in which your Personally Identifiable Information is one of the business assets transferred, all Personally Identifiable Information that has been collected and saved may be one of the business assets we transfer to such other party. You will be notified of such a transfer in accordance with Section 9 below, "Changes to the Policy".
· Administrative or Legal Process: We or others may disclose your Personally Identifiable Information to third-parties without notice to you in order to comply with applicable law, law enforcement agencies, to protect our or third-parties' rights, or to protect the rights of other users of the Website.
The Website incorporates reasonable safeguards to protect the security, integrity, completeness, accuracy and privacy of the Personally Identifiable Information that we may collect. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, although we strive to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from the Website, and you do so at your own risk. By accessing the Website, you acknowledge and agree that we may notify you by e-mail in the event of a breach of security involving your Personally Identifiable Information. We urge you to keep your password in a safe place and not to divulge it to anyone. Also, remember to sign off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit. This is to ensure that others cannot access your account, especially if you are sharing a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place such as a library or an Internet cafe.
The Website may make chat rooms, forums and message boards available to you and other users. You are not required to provide any Personally Identifiable Information when using these areas but you may choose to do so. If you post Personally Identifiable Information online, it will be publicly available and you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties. We cannot ensure the security of any information you choose to make public in a chat room, forum, or message board. Also, we cannot ensure that parties who have access to such publicly available information will respect your privacy. Please exercise caution when deciding to disclose Personally Identifiable Information in these areas. We do not assume any responsibility for monitoring chat rooms, forums and message boards for inappropriate content posted by users. Also, you are solely responsible for any and all communications, interactions, dealings, and disputes between you and other users. We do not endorse and have no control over any content posted by users.
We take special care to protect the safety and privacy of children. The Website is a general audience site. Nevertheless, we do not permit children under the age of 13 to register on the Website for any product or service. We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personally Identifiable Information from users under the age of 13.
Children under the age of 13 should always ask their parents or guardians for permission before providing any Personally Identifiable Information to anyone online. We urge parents and guardians to participate in your children's online activities and to use parental control or other Internet filtering technology to supervise your children's access to the Internet. We encourage you to visit the Direct Marketing Association's website and explore the Get CyberSavvy! Program as well as the GetNetWise website to learn more about parental control tools.
If your Personally Identifiable Information changes (such as your e-mail address or zip code), or if you no longer desire to have access to the Website, we will endeavor to provide a way to correct, update or remove the personal data you have provided to us. You may request that we do so by e-mailing us at email@example.com. Please click here to make any changes to your profile and/or opt-out of the Website newsletter.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of the Website who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information to third-parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail at Univision Communications, Inc., Univision Interactive Media Business Affairs, 5999 Center Drive, Los Angeles, California 90045-0073, Attn: Gabriela Mejia, VP of Business Affairs.
Univision Communications, Inc.
Univision Interactive Media Business Affairs
5999 Center Drive
Los Angeles, California 90045-0073
Attn: Gabriela Mejia, VP of Business Affairs.
- Artículo anteriorTérminos y condiciones del sitio Web NFL.com/espanol
- Próximo artículoEnrique Burak: Adiós invicto
Publicidad | Vea su anuncio aquí
Publicidad | Vea su anuncio aquí